Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friends - Mojo Monday Challenge No. 177

I am very excited to share this card with everyone.  Today is my first upload of a Mojo Monday challenge card.  I have been watching the challenges for some time and really like the layout this week, plus I had a little spare time up my sleeve, so I put this together.

Here is the Mojo Monday Challenge Sketch  (No. 177):



And here is my card for the challenge:


I just love this stamp set, it is so versatile - it can be used for so many different occasions.

The card recipe is:

Card stock:  Stampin Up Apricot Appeal (retired), Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal DSP (retired)
Ink:             Stampin Up Apricot Appeal (retired), Certainly Celery
Stamps:       Stampin Up Just believe
Accessories: Stampin Up ribbon Apricot Appeal (retired) & certainly celery, dimensions, glue dots, ink sponge, stampin up writers both Apricot Appeal (retired) and certainly celery.  1 3/8" circle punch & 1 1/2"
scallop circle punch.  Also used half pearls from another supplier.

Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Love the soft colors! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft and beautiful card. The pearl accents set everything off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete