Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My very first Post

This is my very first post, please come back and check the site again in a couple of days time when I work out what I am actually doing. 
In the interim take a look at the Stampin Up site here and check out the latest catalogue or just click here to download the brand new 2010-2011 catalogue.  If you are interested in placing an order or have any questions just email me.
I made this card for a friends daughter who was turning 21.  I love the layered look on cards but also I like my cards to have a crisp and uncluttered feel about them. 
This card was made using Stampin Up Basic Black and the retired Apricot Appeal card stock.  All other accessories used including dry embossing folder, ribbon, rub-ons, and stick on half pearls are from other suppliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment