Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just Add Ink No. 59 - A sketch challenge

Up until recently you will have noticed my most frequently visited sites are Split Coast Stampers where I get heaps of inspiration from all the very talented ladies around the world and Mojo Monday.  Well I have found a fabulous site call Just Add Ink and its by a group of Aussie girls.  The set a challenge each week and this week I have decided to join in.

The sketch is this: 

And this is my card. 


I know its no where near Christmas yet, but after falling behind last year I decided that I would attempt at least one Christmas card a month.  Well we are already into March and this is the first one.  Good to see I am on track!  Well now I have started at least! lol.

The card recipe is:

Card Stock:  Stampin Up Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive and DP.
Ink:  Stampin Up Real Red, Old Olive & Daffodil Delight (Stampin Write Marker)
Stamp sets:  Stampin Up Punches Three and Season of Joy
Accessories:  Stampin Up Old Olive Ribbon, 1 3/4 & 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/2 Scallop circle punch & dimensions.  The stick on Rhinestones are from another supplier.
Techniques Used:  Layering

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found us at Just Add Ink and have joined in with the sketch challenge this week. Your Christmas card is gorgeous with the little rhinestones for Christmas lights. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for you getting started on Christmas cards already. I SHOULD do this, last year I made a total of NONE for myself to send out LOL. not good for an avid cardmaker. LOL
    Its lovely, thanks for sharing it with JAI this week.
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a terrific card, love your blingy bits! Season of Joy is my all time favourite Christmas set. Congrats on starting yours now, I should be doing exactly the same - but I won't shhh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, starting Christmas early! I try to do one card a week! This is perfect to start your stash!

    ReplyDelete