Sunday, April 10, 2011

Its a Mojo Monday Xmas

Hi again everyone.  Yes I have jumped in on another Mojo Monday sketch Challenge No. 185 - Contest.  This was a fun challenge this week as it forced me to do a few things that I hadn't tried in the past, but had seen others do.  For example, the brads.  I didn't have any brads that would match the colours that I had used, so I decided to introduce the sparkle to my card to give it a little extra pizzazz.  So I took 3 small plain silver brads, moulded a small glue dot on the top and dipped it into my Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds glitter a few times. I aslo added a border of Dazzling Diamonds around the image as well as on a couple decorations on the tree.  But unfortunatly this is a little hard to see in the picture.
Here is this weeks Mojo Monday sketch

and here is my card.  Another one to tick off on my list of Christmas cards to have to make this year.

Hope you like it.



The Card Recipe:
Cardstock:  Stampin Up's Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla & Jolly Holiday DP
Stamps:  Stampin Up's Welcome Christmas & Greetings Galore (used for the sentiment)
Ink:  Stampin Up's  Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Stampin Ups Old Olive Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensions, Glue Dots, Multipurpose liquid glue, 1 1/4 circle punch, Word Window large punch, Modern Label Extra Large punch, and also used were some Die's from another supplier.

No comments:

Post a Comment