Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mojo Monday 178 Challenge

I am really getting into these Mojo Monday challenges.  It is so much easier to work off a sketch than to have to come up with one each time you want to do a card.  This is the first time in a long time that I have done a card for no particular reason. 

The yellow circle is simply a die cut circle and I cut slits in towards the middle of the circle all the way around to give it the tassel look.  The mini sprinkles are stuck on with Stampin Up Crystal Effects.  It works as well if not better than glue.

And here is the sketch for Mojo Monday No. 178



Card Recipe:

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight & Pacific Point (all Stampin Up papers)
Ink:  Stampin Up  Daffodil Delight & Pacific Point
Stamps:  Stampin Up Occasional Greetings
Accessories:  Ribbon, Mini Sprinkles and dimensions.

1 comment:

  1. oh my GOODNESS, what a fab pop of color, with your circle on your bright and cheerful card! I love how you cut all around the circle, I usually do that for grass and know how much my hand hurts after but the effects are totally worth it! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete